PHOENIXFIN is looking for a HR Generalist to join our team. Under general supervision, this position provides daily guidance on corporate and/or site specific Human Resource (HR) programs, processes and policies to ensure consistency and applicability. This role manages most aspects of the employment cycle including recruiting, hiring, employee relations, performance management, training, employment, benefits management and terminations
- Interviews, screens and recruits job applicants to fill entry-level, professional and technical job openings.
- Maintain staff information records and personnel documents;
- Management employment contracts, including preparation, renewal and contract archive;
- Assist line managers with performance management and assessment;
- Develop HR policies with the company’s corporate vision. Assisting employees and supervision with HR related questions, interpreting and explaining HR policies, and resolving employee relation issues.
- Assists with other job duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree
- HR theoretical skill and at least 3 to 5 years of HR Generalist/Specialist experience.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation. programs and other Human Resources programs.
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration and influence.
- Effective interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Exceptional English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Speaking Mandarin would be a plus.